Jupiter in Second House -- Event Chart

So I started a SUPER SECRET new project at 11:13 a.m. on 06/23/17 Pacific Daylight Time. Just now, I whipped up a free event chart for it on some website and Jupiter is in the Second House of earned income.

My hunch was this would generally be a good omen, but I googled anyway. I found this:

With Jupiter in 2nd house, you are someone born with a silver spoon.
So, obviously, if I can just figure out how to develop the project, I shall get rich!!!! Duh!!!

Naturally, my SUPER SECRET project has basically languished ever since. But I am happy to see it has good omens, since my life remains in the toilet where it has been low these many years.

Now, I have an all new thing to fantasize about, instead of my usual stupid, pointless, never works escapist fantasies. I just need to figure out how to actually work on the damn thing.

NO FUCKING CLUE where to start.

Getting rich: Hard.
Escapist fantasies: Less than a dime a dozen.

Popular posts from this blog

Betting on Lucky Jupiter?

Larger, Interrelated Patterns

Mars Opposite Pluto