Well, Tomorrow Needs to be REALLY Good. Geez.

Tomorrow is the 20th. The Uranian surprise factor for that date that I wrote of yesterday needs to be very nice because I am failing to get much work done today.

My arms are covered in multiple bug bites, and I am running quite the fever. The bug bites are likely a contributing factor to the raging fever. Some of them are a sort I have had before and also ran a terrible fever then. There seems to be some practically microscopic grey bug that leaves horrible pustules when they bite me and these linger for days.

So, while I have done some paid work, it is not anywhere near as much as I had hoped to do today. Today is the last day I can do work and feel somewhat confident that it will pay out this week instead of next. Thus, failing to do much work is frustrating the hell out of me. I came here to bitch in hopes that it is more constructive than my other options seem to be.

I feel gross. The weather is hotter than hell and I want a shower and change of clothes. I hate this shit. I am so tired of it.

I still think god is an asshole. Seriously. This should not be this fucking hard and stressful.

Curing the incurable: Do-able, just takes time and effort.

Figuring out how to establish a middle class income as a woman in a man's world: Fucking impossible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Larger, Interrelated Patterns

Betting on Lucky Jupiter?

Mars Opposite Pluto